How to get rid of lower back fat using different remedies?
Lower back fat can be a bit difficult to get rid of. As we all know, each one of us tends to gain weight in different areas. For some, the area of concern might be their belly. For others, it might be their hip area.
In the same way, some people tend to gain weight in their lower back area, and this might make them wonder how to get rid of lower back fat using different remedies.
In order to lose lower back fat, you need to achieve overall weight loss. This should be done with the help of exercises, diet, as well as certain lifestyle changes. So, if you are looking for efficient means to achieve weight loss from the lower back region, then please keep reading.
How to get rid of lower back fat with toning exercises?
- Whenever we talk about weight loss, the first remedy that comes to our mind is exercise. Exercises are indeed very helpful if you want to achieve the desired body.
- If you want to shed some calories from your lower back region, then you must focus on those muscles that are present in this region. These include the obliques and the extensors.
- Some of the exercises that are very effective are listed below.
- Side jackknife
- Reverse hip raise using exercise ball
- These exercises are very simple, and you will be able to do them quite easily at your homes, and you will not be requiring any additional exercise equipment.
Side jackknife for lower back fat loss
- Here, you will have to lie on your right side with the legs stacked over each other.
- Then, you should place the left hand behind the head. The right hand can be placed anywhere as per your convenience.
- Once you have taken the position, you should squeeze the obliques as you draw the left leg up toward the left arm. This arm should remain stable on the head.
- At the same time, you should be bringing your bent left arm towards the left knee. You should be repeating this exercise a few times, and then, switch to the opposite side.
Reverse hip raise using exercise ball
- If you are curious to know how to get rid of lower back fat using exercises, then the reverse hip raise using an exercise ball can be considered as a very effective remedy.
- To begin this exercise, you have to lie with your belly on the exercise ball. Make sure that your eyes are looking at the ground, the palms are flat on the floor, as well as the legs can be bent at the knee.
- Then, you have to squeeze the glute muscles together and balance yourself on the ball as you press the legs together and up. Keep in mind that the ball should remain stable during this exercise.
- You have to hold this pose for several seconds, then gradually lower your legs. In order to get faster results, you should repeat this exercise several times, and slowly increase the length of time that you are holding the hip raise.
- To begin with, you have to take a yoga mat, and then lie down on your stomach. Then, you should stretch your body out so that you are able to lengthen your arms and legs.
- Now, you should gently lift your hands and feet off the mat at the same time. Make sure that your arms and legs are about 6 inches off the mat.
- If possible, you should try to lift the belly button off the floor and hold it like that for a few seconds.
- Then slowly, you should bring down your arms and legs, and then repeat the exercise again.
How to get rid of lower back fat by dieting?
- If you want to get rid of the fat present in your lower back area, then you should try to follow a caloric deficit diet. Thus, you will have to burn more calories than you consume.
- By reducing your caloric intake by 300 – 500 calories per day, you will be able to achieve a weekly weight loss of about 1 – 2 pounds.
- To create a caloric deficit diet, you will have to cut back on food items which are high in calories and low in nutritional value. You can start by avoiding processed grains, sugary drinks, as well as food items containing immense quantities of artificial preservatives.
- In addition to that, you should always try to consume a diet that is rich in fiber, as well as low in sodium content. This will help you a lot in getting rid of the unwanted fat from your lower back. In fact, you will be able to eradicate the water weight that might be present in the back area.
- In case you are wondering how to get rid of lower back fat using different remedies, then you must introduce certain lifestyle changes into your daily routine.
- If you are someone who smokes a lot, then you should seriously think about giving up this habit, as it can interfere with your weight loss.
- You should also try to remain active during all times. Whenever you get the chance to walk a short distance, or climb the staircase, you should use it to the fullest.
- Finally, you should always maintain your posture. This will help a lot in minimizing the appearance of back fat. In addition to that, it will also provide the much needed strength to your back.
We have seen how to get rid of lower back fat using different remedies. As we can see, there are plenty of effective means by which you will be able to get rid of your lower back fat. But, it is always better to give equal importance to each of these remedies. For instance, you need to strike a perfect balance between exercises, diet, and lifestyle changes. This will help you to achieve overall weight loss within a short period of time. This will definitely reflect on your lower back region too!